RESIDENTIAL

RESIDENTIAL

We, at Byo-Safe Environment, utilize a spray system that uses electrostatic technology to do two things: 1. Disinfect surfaces 2. Protect your surfaces. Our disinfectant and protectant are EPA registered meaning that they are top of the line when it comes to keeping your home safe from germs, bacteria, and viruses! Not only that, but they also kill mold and eliminate odors!

Byo-Safe’s cleaners are non-irritating to the skin and noncorrosive to treated surfaces.


Benefits in your Home 




Odor Eliminator

  • End malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking & more.
  • Protectant & Disinfectant contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
  • Kills and eliminates odors: this is done by actually killing the odor spore in the air or on a surface instead of covering it up. 

 
Molds & Mildew Killer

  • Kills the mold bloom as well as the spore. Has the ability to penetrate deep into porous surfaces.
  • Safe on a wide range of surfaces such as lumber, marble and drywall. As well as material such as carpet and other various fabrics.

Allergen Eliminator

  • Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and even cockroach allergens.
  • Can be used directly on pet bedding and sleeping areas.

Food Contact Sanitizer – No Rinse Required – NSF Registered (D2)

  • Sanitizer, with 99.999% sanitization on food contact surfaces.
  • Odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces.
  • Kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E Coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.

 
 
Food Contact Sanitizer – No Rinse Required – NSF Registered (D2)

  • Sanitizer, with 99.999% sanitization on food contact surfaces.
  • Odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces.
  • Kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E Coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.

 

Protectant:

The ONLY non-toxic, waterproof, and UV resistant product guaranteed to protect against the growth of Mold, Mildew, Fungus, Bacteria, Algae and Odors on treated surfaces for weeks and even years (depending on environmental conditions). This protectant is designed for use on ANY interior and exterior surface and is activated by water and humidity above 10%. Due to unique features of the protectant, any surface treated with this product need only be washed with warm water to completely disinfect the surface.