Billings, MT

We, at Byo-Safe Environment, utilize state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying technology paired with Earthsafe’s Protectant & Disinfectant.

Protectant & Disinfectant is an EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant, Cleaner, Mold Killer, and Highly Effective Odor Eliminator. Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria. Proven resistance to mutation, and contains no VOC's.

It is non-irritating to the skin and noncorrosive to treated articles.

Benefits in Schools

Our protectant is the ONLY non-toxic, waterproof, and UV resistant product guaranteed to protect against the growth of Mold, Mildew, Fungus, Bacteria, Algae and Odors on treated surfaces for weeks and even years (depending on environmental conditions). This product is designed for use on any interior and exterior surface and is activated/reactivated by water and humidity above 10%. Due to the unique features of our protectant and disinfectant any surface treated with this product need only be washed with warm water to completely disinfect the surface. This can prevent kids from getting sick which helps kids to not miss school so often. This greatly benefits productivity in school. 
Cold & Flu Viruses

  • Complete inactivation of Norovirus, Rotavirus, Hepatitis B & C, H1N1, & HIV, as well as complete disinfection of bacterial pathogens including: MRSA, E Coli, Listeria, & Legionella.

Food Contact Sanitizer – No Rinse Required – NSF Registered (D2)

  • Sanitizer, with 99.999% sanitization on food contact surfaces.
  • Odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces.
  • Kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E Coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.